When we are worried or anxious, it can be difficult to think things through logically. Anxiety Buddy is a helpful pocket tool to help you help yourself, rationalise worry and anxiety, put things into better perspective, manage feelings of anxiety and panic and recognise when additional support might be required.
The contents of the buddy include:
- A handy flow chart to help you work through worries and anxieties
- Positive affirmations
- Suggested strategies for reducing anxieties
- Unhelpful ways of thinking
- An exercise in mindfulness
- Handy helpers for panic attacks
It is useful to have this with you wherever you go, so that it is always to hand to help you cope with episodes of worry and anxiety.
Anxiety Buddy is A4 when folded out and approximately 11 x 7.5 cm when folded up.