Children may have low self esteem and confidence when they have to face bullies. This fan is designed to a child to make their own decisions and stand up against bullying.
- I can tell an adult
- I can stay near other people
- I can ignore the bully
- I can walk away
- I can stand up straight and be confident. I am better than them
- I can practice what I want to say
- I can be nice the bully – They won’t expect you to do that
- I can ask the bully why they behave like that
- I can make a joke out of what they say
- I can say ‘NO I’m not going to be bullied’
This fan is also available in a classroom boxed set of 6, set of 10, set of 20 or 30. Use the drop down menu above to select.
Fans are double laminated for extra strength and are 125mm tall by 45mm at their widest point.
This item is not a toy and should be used under supervision.
This fan is available as part of our Being Worried Being Bullied Set of 4 Fans designed to help children to cope with worry and bullying