Children may have low self esteem and confidence when they have to face bullies. This fan is designed to a child to make their own decisions and stand up against bullying.
- I can tell an adult
- I can stay near other people
- I can ignore the bully
- I can walk away
- I can stand up straight and be confident. I am better than them
- I can practice what I want to say
- I can be nice the bully – They won’t expect you to do that
- I can ask the bully why they behave like that
- I can make a joke out of what they say
- I can say ‘NO I’m not going to be bullied’
All fans are available with a popper, keyring or on a lanyard.
Fans are double laminated for extra strength and are 125mm tall by 45mm at their widest point.
This item is not a toy and should be used under supervision.
This fan is available as part of our Being Worried Being Bullied Set of 4 Fans designed to help children to cope with worry and bullying