Second edition features include:
- fully revised annotated further readings and links to useful websites;
- a new chapter on Autism and Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- a new chapter on Down Syndrome
- updated reference to legislation, including the SEND Code of Practice (2014)
- updated case studies covering 0-18 age range
- This comprehensive course text is ideal for students, teachers, practitioners and specialists, and provides a solid foundation for understanding and supporting learners with additional needs.