This toolkit of 8 fans can be used to support empathy, emotional understanding, feelings, behaviour management, positive rules and praise.
Use them to help children explain to you how they feel and even why they feel that way. This is a very popular product with excellent feedback from use at home, childcare and school.
- 1 x Emotions Face Fan
- Help children identify how they are feeling and empathise with others’ emotions
- 1 x Behaviour Fan
- Help children understand appropriate behaviour and know what to do next
- 1 x I Feel Expressions Fan
- Help children identify expressions and what feelings they represent
- 1 x It’s Too Sensory fan
- Help individuals who experience sensory overload to tell you how they are feeling
- 1 x Emotions and Expressions Fan
- Helps individuals to tell you how they are feeling by grading the intensity of their emotions
- 1 x Traffic Light Think Fan
- Use traffic lights to indicate Stop, Think or OK
- 1 x Positive Praise Fan
- Give children praise for behaviour you would like repeated
- 1 x Positive Social Rules Fan
- Encourage understanding by offering positive rules
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
Fans are double laminated for extra strength and are 125mm tall by 45mm at their widest point.
These items are not toys and should be used under supervision.