A comprehensive toolkit for creating inclusive drama & storytelling.
An innovative approach to developing inclusive story-making and drama with both children and adults. Emphasises developing original stories rather than using traditional storylines or scripts, shows how to create drama games or adapt existing ones to the specific needs of your group.
- Preparation & planning
- Creating a sensory storytelling kit
- Developing inclusive practice in schools and groups
- Working with adults: rediscovering play & creating age-appropriate stories
- Practical workshop structures
- Problems, strategies & solutions.
Ideal for use by teachers, drama practitioners and therapists this book provides all the tools needed to create original drama and stories.
228pp A4 paperback