This pack of 6 fans is ideal to support emotional understanding and resilience for any child of any age in any environment.
Each fan is used to help children explain to you how they feel, why they feel a certain way and provide strategies to deal with anger and worry.
- 1 x Emotions Face Fan
- Help children identify how they are feeling and empathise with others’ emotions
- 1 x I Feel Expressions Fan
- Help children identify expressions and what feelings they represent
- 1 x What I can do when I feel worried? fan
- Help a child explain how they are feeling and how important that feeling is
- 1 x Telling someone you feel worried Fan
- Help children know what to do when they feel worried, use the pen provided on the blank fans to write personal coping strategies and actions
- 1 x What can I do when I feel angry? Fan
- Help children to find alternative behaviour to display their innermost feelings which is safe and acceptable
- 1 x What can I do to calm down? Fan
- Support children to find alternative behaviour that may help them to feel better and calmer
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
Fans are double laminated for extra strength and are 125mm tall by 45mm at their widest point.
These items are not toys and should be used under supervision.